Monday, September 20, 2010

No Words

Hello everyone,

So I am now sitting in an Internet cafe in London, having just gotten back from my weeklong trip, and I can safely say that the last week has been the most unbelievably amazing and enlightening experience of my life. I am absolutely positive that I will never be able to truly describe in words how incredible the last seven days have been but I am going to do my best and put up plenty of pictures as well. Also, I will most likely ramble and be extremely specific. I realize now that I am writing this blog just as much for myself as for you guys, and I don't want to forget a thing. Also, I am going to try to split it up into chapters so that it is not too overwhelming.


For now, I'll give a quick summary, with pictures and extended versions to follow when I have my own computer. We went to Paris and it was magnificent. We saw all the major sights Tuesday and spent Wednesday night at the Louvre. Zurich was beautiful and I saw more of Switzerland than I thought I would (including the world headquarters of Lindt Chocolate which had free samples - O.M.G.). And finally, the weekend I spent at Oktoberfest had to be the most fun time of my life. I have never met so many kind, interesting, and fun people. Lots of funny stories from there.

For now, I need to get to bed and try to figure out how to get my phone to work. I'll try to start writing the long version as soon as I can! Hope all is well at the office!

Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment